- Other Apps
It is not an accident that the first word of the Holy Qur'an that was revealed to the Last Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (May Allah shower His blessings and peace on him) wasاِقرا Iqra which is imperative to advise read. The word Qur'an renders it the most read book.
Islam is a complete code of life, ensuring the salvation of man in this life and life hereafter. In our opinion, the division of knowledge into religious knowledge and secular knowledge is incorrect. Allah Almighty is the ultimate source of the Revealed Knowledge and the Acquired Knowledge. We are enjoined to acquire both kinds of knowledge, Revealed and Acquired. Islam guides us on how to earn our living as it guides us to worship Allah Almighty. It commands us to understand His Revelation (Wahy) and observe His creation as well. So Acquired Knowledge( Sound Facts) is not anti-Islamic in nature, however, in occasional cases, it may be implemented in a way that is contradictory to Islam, as such Revealed Knowledge has been implemented, occasionally.
In Islam, education is a fundamental right of every child, whether born with a silver spoon in his/her mouth or born in a cottage. The entire process of education should be coloured with Allah’s love. As the secular concept of education has no space in Islamic Education System, likewise it is defective and imperfect without basic scientific facts. So a curriculum should be well balanced covering both areas of knowledge, revealed and acquired.
We are dedicated to educating the children of our nation, so objectively that they may serve their parents, nation, and humanity at large, keeping the Muslim Ummah in focus.
We aim to cultivate self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, motivation, and social skills. We strive to prepare students to be successful lifelong learners, armed with the necessary knowledge; Revealed and Acquired, along with skills necessary to succeed at school and at institutions of higher education as well as in everyday life, in their future careers, and most of all as positively contributing community members.
1. To learn to love Allah and His prophets, and to love whatever Allah loves and to dislike whatever Allah dislikes, and willingly behave in a way pleasing to Allah.
2. To understand the fundamental Islamic beliefs, obligations, injunctions and prohibitions and to gain whatever acquired knowledge is necessary in order to live an Allah-conscious life.
3. To learn critical thinking skills, and the proper role of thinking, in terms of Wahy and human acquired knowledge.
4. To involve pupils in actively synthesizing their Islamic beliefs with their actions, to put Islam into practice.
5. To nurture the Muslim personality through a good understanding of oneself and the special qualities Allah has given to each person and one’s corresponding obligations to the Ummah and humanity at large.
6. To develop an understanding and appreciation of the creation, Allah has put in our care, from knowledge of physical and biological sciences to environmental concerns.
7. To learn and develop the characteristics and responsibilities of leadership.
8. To understand and appreciate the diversity of human life as it is manifested in various social, ethnic, cultural, and religious expressions.
9. To understand the diversity found in the cosmos to discover and appreciate the Divine Wisdom, revealing man-cosmos relation.
10. To learn the skills useful to serve and lead the society members, especially, skills related to modern professions like medicine, engineering, journalism, and classic professions like education, farming, and office work.